Friday, October 24

Tripped at Walgreens! Using $5/20 coupon


I broke my stinkin Camera today while I was taking my Walgreen's picture! I'm so angry. Its 3 years old---time to retire anyway----but if it works!!!!??? I dropped my camera then tripped on my Walgreen's stuff and stepped on my camera. Can you freakin believe that?!! The viewing screen is broken. I thought maybe it would still take pictures...but no - the flash goes off - it clicks - but the memory card shows NO picture. Ugh. Halloween is NEXT week! I want to take a million pictures....what am I supposed to do? Buy a throw away? There's NO way I'm buying a new camera with Black Friday sales just around the corner! Arg!
But I did great at Walgreen's! Sorry - no fun without the picture! I had a couple Need Items which totally isn't my favorite thing. Here's the list of items I "purchased" and my total was a MONEY MAKER!
1 - Loreal Wrinkle Concentrate
1 – Loreal Anti-Age ProCalcium
2 - Loreal Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
2 - Neutra Air Freshmatic Kits
2 - Almay Mascara
1 - Gillette Fusion Power Razor
3 - St. Ives Cleansers
2 - Large Bags M&M’s
2 - 4ct. AAA battery packs
Fillers/Splurges: 2 toy cars, 2 kids plates,
Halloween book, h.coloring book, eyebrow pencil
Total : 8.70 Profit! (+ a couple bucks -10%- for doing rebates)
It would have been more but I accidentally purchased 2 rebate items (limit 1) in the same transaction. Ooop. Oh well. The item was already an amazing deal of .99 ea.
Sweet. I now have $30 Register Rewards and more than I care to admit (or calculate) in Walgreen's Gift Cards $. Lovin this Walgreen's stuff.
Looks like I'm purchasing a little camera with my Walgreen's money. deeeeeep sigh.

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

wow! you did amazing. I love it. wish i could see the pic, but i get the picture in my head...lots of stuff. wish i would have been able to take advantage of that 5/20. So didn't. another time, i'm sure. talk to you tomorrow about coupons.