Thursday, October 23

Thankful Thursday


This is my first of many posts to say all the things I'm thankful for and that I love! I think I'm also tagging some of my buddies~not my original intention for this post~ but why not. (Cari, Jen---that means you do it too!)

1. Jacob's interest in Trains. I love that he has something he loves. I love to watch him make designs with his train tracks (geo trax) and watch the tracks morph (is that a real word?) into something different throughout the day as they slink from his bedroom, to the living room, then under the table, and in front of the T.V. His interest started when his Great Grandma Avery gave him a Thomas the Train blanket for his 1st birthday. He sleeps with that stinkin blanket every night.

2. I love blogging. I love to have an online journal for my thoughts. I like to think that someone is interested in something I have to say. Lets just face it - Nobody reads every word that I type (except for MAYBE my mom) but I love to have an outlet. This has kept me sane and kept me in touch with friends. ALSO, this Blog World gives me great ideas for how to save money!

3. My Heath. Last week we celebrated 4 years of married bliss. lol---That's so cheesy and I love it! Love you Heath! (dang, I wish I had a pet name for Heath...it sounds so impersonal when I type 'my heath') His card for our anniv. of course ended with, "You love me. -your pj" (princess julie;)

No comments: