Monday, February 2

Shoppin the Deals! $33


I had a little time for myself and here's what I accomplished!

I had this whole thing typed up with step by step transaction stuff---but my wireless connection keeps kicking me off and erasing it! Ugh. Here's the shorter version. Sorry.

Long story short. Total spent. $33
I'm REALLY angry that I forgot to use one of my $2 coupons as cvs and one of my $10 off of $50 coupons at cvs. I could have only spent $21 but because I was flustered I made a BIG mistake. Sad face. I didn't realize until I got home---coupon shopper's worst nightmare come true.

Ralphs-17.76
3 juice
2 chili
6 variety mustard
3 sour cream
2 philly cheese
1 miracle whip
1 mayo
3 chili-lime hot sauce
1 bbq sauce
2 wheat thins
3 chex mix
3 salsa
1 lettuce for turtle
3 baby food (testing for what we think is a peaches allergy?-sad face)
1 Jacob

CVS -15.47 ($8 out of pocket- rest on gift card) ***SHOULD HAVE BEEN 3.47 sad face.***
4 glade
5 EXPENSIVE but GREAT Mouthwash
2 earinse (not sure when I'll need this...?)
4 Loreal Revitalift (resale value at garage sale: $3 ea. and i got them for free..yay)
1 Excedrin 10ct.

SAVED 86.90 at Ralphs
SAVED 100.13 at CVS

**Revision** 2/9
I forgot there's 2 $10 rebates I can get send in for the mouthwashes ($10 for every 2 purchased)  Wohooo! So assuming I get the rebates-----that's only $13 for all this stuff
even sweeter deal. 

1 comment:

Jen and Dave said...

Hey I like the look of your blog! Hang in there!

It's always neat to see your great finds!