Sunday, February 1

Renewing my Hope


All hope is not lost.

Today I caught the tail end of the Relief Society lesson at church today on hope. When I walked in they were making a list of things that we as women commonly feel hopeless about. I definitely needed this lesson today. I think we often feel helpless and like all hope is lost. I decided for ME All hope is NOT lost----now I'm ready to conquer the world----conquer my feelings of inadequacy, and feelings of hopelessness (in a million different areas of my life)...and just start over. For me---that's what the band-aid symbolizes. I want to have a perfect brightness of hope.

One of my resolutions this year was to post things around my home that remind me of my goals. Yes, a resolution to follow my resolutions. Dumb---but that's just me! :D

Here's a couple of the saying that are and will be in my home. They're mostly reminders of things I should be doing and sayings of things that remind me of special things and times in my life. Some will be posted in private live in my room ---some in living areas as part of the decor.


Parent with Love

A Humble Prayer... (this one reminds me that many things can be achieved when I ask the Lord for help with a humble prayer)

Hope

Family Scriptures (reminder----who doesn't need that?!)

Mom sets the tone of the home...When I choose to be happy--I choose a Happy Home.

Be Frugal

Am I really hungry? (hahaha---that one isn't up yet---)

I love you.

Kiss Me (that one's for my heath)

Live Thankfully

Live. Laugh. Love.

I have so many more---better keep this short.


Also----I want to have other longer quotes and scriptures but space here just doesn't allow at the moment. Do you have any quotes or sayings up in your home? Anything that helps you?

No comments: