Monday, February 9

Oh Goodness---Monday Deals! $21.55


note: sorry the items are hard to see----jacob was a helper----i choose my battles with him :D

Here's the scoop. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and I will be out of it for the rest of the week---i assume---so I made my weekly trip to CVS & Walgreens today---even tho its poring rain! My sweet mother-in-law kept Lexi today and it was just Jacob and I. Here's the breakdown of the
items and sale prices

2 Liter of d.coke-didn't make it into the picture :)  $1.60 ouch.
2 small boxes ritz   $2
2 small boxes wheat thins  $2
5 Gillette Fusion  Gamar Razor  $39.95
3 Venus Embrace  $23.97
1 Venus Spa Embrace  $7.99
8 Stayfree pads various types 16-18count  $31.29
1 Chewable Aspirin  $1.99
2 Gauze 10 count (for after wisdom teeth)   $3.28
2 Gauze w/ Neosporin  $9.98
1 Travel Size IBuprofen 10count  $1.99
2 Drano  $7
1 Swiffer Starter Kit  $10
2 Swiffer Refill Packs 12 count  $8
4 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel 6 count packs  $14
2 Windex All Purpose Spray  $5
2 Windex Wipes (great for cleaning finger smudges in the car!)  $5
1 Febreze Air Effects  $2.50

That's over $150 of merchandise! (I think if I did my math right its $178 wow!) !!!!

I used Walgreens and CVS savings programs and coupons and got all this for only 

21.55 crazy. That's the cost after all the saving programs junk. (ecb-mir-rr-manuf.rebate-blah blah) 

So what am I gunna do with all this? 

Well--the razors will sell at a garage sale for $3 each (total of $27)----or----each one comes with 2 blades....if I just open one for me (and heath already has one from before) and use the rest as refills I will get way MORE than my money's worth. That's a great deal! $14 of the $21.55 was spent on the Swiffer Stuff....I knew it wasn't going to be free---or even the best deal I could find....but I really wanted it since we'll have lots of tile at our new home. So other than the swiffer stuff----i spent $7 on the rest....yay! (Cari & Jen---your probably the only ones that care about all this detail . . . hahaha.)

Lovin the deals. 

Julie

edited again---i forgot one of the rebates. new total. 

3 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

wow you did amazing. I woke up thinking of deals. I want to get somethings free today at CVS, so I'm gonna go get the nabiscos..as many as I can. clean them out if I have to. sorry, Jenn.
Proud of you on all those razors. I really wanna go get some venus' today at WAGS. i don't konw if tobes will be up to it after all the other errands I gotta run today.
we worked straight thru yesterday and no errands on the weekend, so I am dying for errands...lol.
good job. I'm quite jealous...

Neener Newt said...

i still don't understand this coupon stuff but it sounds good when you write about it :) and i'm impressed with your spending skills...

Clippergirl56 said...

Wow!! that is awesome. Found you through BeCentsAble. I can't believe you got all of that for just over $21. Don't ya just love savin' money.