Friday, February 6

Scented Pencil


I'm currently looking online at photos of our potential new place and I'm making a to do list. I like to think about absolutely EVERYTHING. Its more of just putting my thoughts on paper---i like to do that. There's things on my list like where I'll be putting cleaning supplies, where to put Jacob's turtle, what colors I want in the office, yada yada yada. My kitchen is Americana and I finally will have a place to put my way too cute curtains. I've had them packed up for so long I don't even know if I'll like them---hmmm. My kitchen theme all started when my aunt Dawn gave me an Americana dish set. The set wasn't totally complete and we've broken a few....but I absolutely LOVE them. I heard that blue is the most un-appetizing color....so when you have blue dishes you have less of an appetite. Interesting. Can I have a blue fridge? When my set is a little more 'dwindled' then I'll probably make them an art project to complement my kitchen. Maybe just display the plates on a plate rack thing OR OH I know...I love to mosaic---did you know that about me? I haven't had much time lately but I have tons of boxes of broken plates for my -on the side-on the side-one the side hobby. You know, after scrapbooking, journaling, cleaning, piano, blogging, and all that crap---maybe I'll get to it.


So----the pencil I'm writing my list with is Root beer scented. Crazy. Not my pencil...probably one of my siblings. We're in AZ rental house hunting. Exciting. Boring. AND Tiring. All at the same time. I wonder if this pencil tastes like root beer. Probably not.


Family news...


Lexi turns 12 months this Tuesday 2/10/09. Just yesterday my little princess grabbed a jar of salsa from the pantry and dropped it. Poor baby. She got a little cut on her hand and on her foot. We wrapped her hand and she of course tried to take it off---to prevent that my smart man decided to wrap both hands. goodness. My Heath was calling her his little boxer. Love it. She hated it at first but she got over it really fast. Dang--my girl bleeds a lot. Poor baby. She's started climbing on everything, she's now a pro at going up and down stair, she likes to say, "tickle tickle", and play peek a boo with her daddy.


Jacob is such a good boy lately. He's trying to hard to be obedient and he's taking this transitional period VERY well! I'm so proud of him. I do feel a little behind when it comes to his milestones. I still need to potty train him & put him into a big boy bed. We have one---just not a home for it yet. Soon! He loves to play with things that he can take apart and piece together, he lines up his cars and has to have everything placed just right. Jacob loved his trains and likes to set up his tracks in funky patters snaking around the room. He's taken an interest in books lately and will finally let us read to him----that has been SUCH a battle. His new favorite movies are The Brave Little Toaster, Monsters Inc., & Peter Pan.


My Heath is still working very hard from home preparing for the new company opening officially in April (I think). The company name is EcoSure. They're opening 4 branches this summer - Phoenix, San Jose, Denver, and Seattle. Today he's working on editing process manuals from the old company (Moxie). Its been such and blessing and such a struggle all at the same time having him work from home. The upside----I get to steal hugs and kisses whenever I want---the downside is trying to let him work. I'm so happy that my heath is such an honest worker and he knows when its time to work. I feel so blessed to have married a man with great business sense, professionalism, and wants to be successful.


Me. Princess Julie. Not much more to say. I'm the author of this blog so you hear all about me all the time right? ummmm. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out this week. kill me. The apt is on Lexi's birthday....sad face. But we'll be celebrating on Monday night instead. Yay! I really really home that I'm one of those people that just totally bounce back from the whole wisdom teeth thing and its no biggie. I've had babies right?! What's pulling out a few teeth? ugh. Actually I'm scared. I don't like that I have to get an IV. I hate those things. Its not the needle per say----its that I have to have it stay in me. I hate that. And the cold liquid I can just feel oozing through me. Gross you out? Ya, me too. I'm on my sister's laptop and loving it. Wish I had one--nope--need to buy a couch, table, piano, dresser for Lexi, the list goes on and one.


Better skidaddle. I'm going on a girls night out tonight to the movies---time to beautify :D peace.


pj

1 comment:

Cari Coupons said...

the pencil is called a SMENCIL. My kids buy those at school all the time. awesome...
loved your really long post. Love that you are so on top of things..that you're making a huge list of stuff to do. I have so many compliments and comments, but since I can't see the post where i am, just know that I am so HAPPY for you. so very happy!!!