Lexi has her own little birthday cake! She LOVED it! She kept hugging it and totally stuffing her face! She's such a cutie. When it was time to blow out her candle she just pinched the flame to put it out-----POOR BABY got wax all over her finger and cried! Sad face. But it was so so so funny.
Here's what everyone else had----yummy. Strawberry Cake, Vanilla Ice-cream, Sugar Cookie Pieces, with Sprinkles. mmmm.
My princess turns 1 today! Yay! We had a little birthday celebration with my mom in AZ this past weekend and here's just a few pics. I'll post more as I get more pics emailed to me.
Lexi is such a big girl now! She decided just today that she will no longer sit in a high chair and wants to sit at the breakfast bar with her brother. Love it. Looks like its time for a booster chair----oh time just zooms by. She loves to eat and will eat anything. This morning she had wheat pancakes and peas. hahaha Great Combo.
She's walking and running, playing AND fighting with Jacob, yelling, singing, dancing, giving kisses, and says her own versions of - thank you, i love you, mom, dad, grandpa, gramma, please (sorta)----oh she surprises us everyday. She loves to yell at the dogs every time she sees them, 'NO NO NO NO NO' telling them to GET OUT! So funny. She shakes her little finger at them - I guess she needs someone to boss around?!
I'm exited to live near my brother's kids in AZ - we'll be less than a mile away! :D So Jacob and Lexi will be near Tenille and Stephan's WAY cute kids! yay. I love family. I have to many fond memories of playing with my cousins and I WISH WISH WISH that my siblings and I live close enough to have our kids have great relationships too. Lexi will be so lucky to be able to play with her brother AND both her boy cousins---lucky girl!
I love my Princess Lexi so much and everyday is such an adventure!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!
(--more pictures coming--)
1 comment:
Julie we do have some good memories growing up!i hope and pray all of our kids will have that same priviledge
Post a Comment