Here's the goods from my shopping adventures today! I went to CVS and Walgreen's. I usually shop with both my kids and my double stroller - today was a big trip and I'm sure I looked totally ridiculous---but look at my great deals!
List of items:
3 Huggies Supreme
1 Pull-ups
2 Baby Wipes
3 Johnson's Baby Wash
10 Almay Face Wash Bars
3 Theraflu
2 Gillette Fusion Razor
2 AlkaSelzer
14 Excedrin
8 Halloween Lunch Bags
1 Pumpkin Placemat
4 Candy Corn Bags
4 Glow Lights (one not in picture)
2 Powerade
1 Small Bag Doritos (not in picture)
4 Pumpkins
Total Cost: $24.33
That looks like a lot of money. But think about it...
3 packs of diapers on sale for 9.99ea + pull-ups 9.99 = $39.96
The retail value (using the sale prices NOT regular price) is about $140 maybe a little more. If this stuff wasn't on sale----then it would be way more.
At Walgreen's I met a really nice cashier that I now totally love! Her name is Tabitha. Its always refreshing to have a nice and patient cashier that is OK when you save a TON of money and give a TON of coupons. She works in the beauty department so that's a perk too. I hope she's working every time I go :) I gave her my blog address so she can start saving too....I hope she starts coupon sopping, Its been such a blessing in my life and I'd love to share that with others.
2 comments:
Okay so tell me how you do your shopping like this. Where do you get all of your coupons? What is your secert?
WOW! the breakdown is Fabulous! You really are totally AMAZING at this thing! You did GREAT!
Post a Comment