I made $142.00
Sweet. The g.sale was at my sister-in-law Tenille's parent's house which was about 25 min. from my house. I piled what I could in my Camry on Friday night and on Sat morning me and my kiddos left at 5:30am. They were such troopers. Tenille and my brother Stephan were so helpful and I love Tenille's family! This was totally a learning experience for me and I'm so grateful for their help and lending me some space at their g.sale.
If I did my math correctly. $65 of it was from the cosmetics I got for FREE or super cheap from Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart. I'm so super duper excited. A lot of the item also were money makers for me in the first place. (you know, overage - wow this coupon lingo must be irritating to read----i should put one of those 'definition of terms' boxes on my sidebar. I should have taken a picture of the sale items. Shoot. Why is hindsight always 20/20? Next time I'll take a pic and I'll keep a better log of what the hot items were and what doesn't really sell. I was surprised about the toothpaste. I sold 8 tubes of toothpaste and 8 toothbrushes for $1 each - PURE PROFIT! I wonder if cleaning supplies sell too? Hmmm. I have such a huge stockpile of cleaning supplies (well probably not huge for a coupon shopper, but definitely huge for a normal person. lol. yep, laughing at my own joke.

1 comment:
good job. I'm soooo proud of you. I'm glad the tooth stuff sold for 1$, that's inviting...I'll stockpile a little while longer and then have a garage sale, maybe. I actually have a lot of stuff I could sell.
Post a Comment