Friday, September 12

First Trip to Walgreens!

$6.89
Saved $80!!!
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
S.B. Wipes (2)
S.B. Foaming Cleaner (3)
S.B. Scrubber
Crest Pro Health
Oust Surface and Air (2)
Pledge w/ a wand thing?
200 ct. Large Envelopes
260 ct. Small Envelopes
Chemistry Hair Care - heat treatment
Backpack - yup, its purple!

Here's the picture of my first real trip to Walgreens using their Register Rewards and M.I.Rebate program. (ya, I went this morning at 5am so I can be back before Heath leaves for work) I'm still learning how it works and I decided I don't like their system! I still did really well on this trip...I could have done better if I hadn't splurged on the backpack (for my family's on the go 72 hour kit) and envelopes. If I hadn't bought those 3 items I would have EARNED $6 - Wow! I paid 43.07 oop, received $24.50 in RR, and will get $11.78 on a Walgreens reward card (via mail).

Today & Sat they have a printable coupon for $10 off your $40 purchase. It has to be $40 after coupons and before tax. Here's the Link. Walgreens Coupon. You can click the links on my side bar for ideas on what to buy. I used Deal Seeking Mom's Blog.
Note: School Supplies are 75% Off

1 comment:

Neener Newt said...

hi julie! i came across your blog from tiffs... your blog is very cute... and your family is absolutely adorable... hope your doing good!