Thursday, September 11

My updates

In 9 days my church is having the annual Primary Program (I'm the p.pres) and I'm so excited and so nervous. I'm having "closing remarks" whatever that means...and I'm not sure what I'm going to say. The kids have worked so hard learning the songs this year and I think its going to be a great program. I love our chorister Renee because she's so creative and fun - the kids love her!

I'm participating in a FHE packet exchange in late Sept early Oct and I can't wait! There's 15 of us I think and the topic I chose was "The Creation". Anyone out there have cute ideas or pictures?

October 4th is my brother Paul's marathon in St. George. We're having a little family reunion at the same time and I CANNOT WAIT! Heath and I really need a vacation this time of year because the summer is always so stressful (for those who don't know~Heath is a pest control branch mgr and works waaaay too hard---currently at work right now...time is 9:30pm. ugh)

Lexi is crawling! Time just zooms by and the milestones are coming so quickly. She's still just inching around but it's enough to make me worry. I love this age :)

Heath is turning 30 this Sunday! Happy early birthday hunny! (not that he reads my bog. lol)


That's all for now.

No comments: