Monday, July 7

yup - my kids are sitting on the table!
Jacob really wanted his shoes in the picture. lol
My princess Lexi :)
"Take a picture of SpongeBob Mom!"

My free stuff at Target. Using online and newpaper coupons here's the list of Free stuff I got at Target. Note: I also had overage that I used to help my sis buy Mascara.

2 - 10 ct BandAids
3 - 2 ct razors
1 - gold bond body powder
1 - travel size clean&clear
2 - travel size johnson's shampoo
2 - Johnson's Buddies Soap (love that soap!!!!)

All Free + $5.43 OVERAGE!!!
What's overage? If you have a $2 coupon and the item is only .97 - then thats $1.03 to go towards another item (and tax). Yeah!!! Note: That DOESN'T work at the grocery store, g.store computers are too smart. AND - the store won't pay you the $5.43 so you need to buy more if you don't want the $ to go to waste. BUT>>>> here's a possible loophole>>>>purchase a $10 gift card too...then your total might be a few dollars but your taking home a gift card for more! I haven't tried it - but why wouldn't it work?!

Tomorrow...Walmart deals and the Phoenix Zoo. SOOO excited.

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

I miss my Lexi. and Jacob too, of course. it's different when you're not here. I haven't really gone shopping except for the couple of trips to Ralphs for my free BBQ. did you give me all your coupons?
later