Monday, July 7






I LOVE STAPLES!!!


As their saying goes..."That was Easy!!!"


The add on Sunday had their deals posted but how did I miss it! While I was out shopping with my mom today my sister-in-law called me with this Sweet Deal! Thanks Tenille :)

25 - hand sanitizers (.5oz)
25 - 8ct packs of pencils
25 - portfolios
4 - flexible binders (2 half inch, 2 one inch)


Guess how much...


$1.89


Nope - the period is NOT in the wrong spot. From now until the 7/9 they have all those items on sale for pennies!!! When I got to the front to pay I had in my cart: 2 sanitizers (.01 ea), 10 portfolios (.01 ea), 2 pencil packs (.01 ea), and 4 binders (.24 ea). While I was up there I asked how strict they were about the "per household" and she asked if I was a teacher. I said no (can't lie - its a flaw of mine. :) lol. just kidding. But then I said that I was in charge of Primary at church for the kids 11 and under. She said, "That counts, you can get 25 of each of these items for the discounted price". Oh my goodness!!!! I didn't get 25 binders cause I didn't want to spend the $ even though it was a good deal, but MAN~~~ $1.89. Crazy!!! 79 item from Staples. Wow. I also asked how often they have these sales and the Mgr said every time school starts. Hmmm. Once a year? I should have had him clarify.

2 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

This ad did not come in our paper. Do you think it's only for AZ, or should i go check anyways. my kids would be stoked to pick out thier "own" pk of yellow pencils...lol
later. thanks for the detailed post.

lance n sarah said...

Is this an add to where you need a coupon or do you just go in and pick em up and go to the register?