Monday, July 7

ALL FOR FREE!!! Learn How to CVS...
( Isn't my mom's wallpaper in her kitchen cute!-yup, I'm still in AZ)







Here's the BEST deal of all Today...

I earned money AGAIN at CVS!!!!


I love love love love love CVS! Again, thanks a million more times to my Buddy Cari for getting me started at CVS!!!! (So sad I missed dusty's party today - I'll be home in CA soon - playdate Friday?) Cari is so creative, she threw a Kung Fu Panda party for her 6 year old today :)





Ok here's deal-io


4 - packs of pretzles


1 - 24pack water


2 - Revlon brushes


2 - CVS brand facial cleansing clothes


1 - Gilette men's body wash/face wash (2in1 for men..so lazy)


1 - Olay Lotion


1 - Olay Cleanser


1 - Olay Ribbons Body Wash - smells SOOO yummy


Snickers, M&M's, 2 bags CVS candy.


I'll spell it all out for those who want to MAKE money shopping...


First let me say, I accidentally gave them my stack of ECB's before I used my coupons so I needed to get the Candy to bring my total up so they didn't owe me money - not allowed. I'll explain what I did wrong (at the bottom of the post) so you can prevent doing it to.


Here's how it went down. My total was - $48.34 (including the candy)


Coupons I used:


2 - $1 off two pretzels (printed from the scanning machine inside the store)


2 - $1 off Revlon Product (newspaper)


$2 off CVS brand skincare product - http://www.beautyhandbook.com/coupon_img/CVS%20Skin2.jpg (print at 50% - its HUGE!!)


1 - Gillette $1 off (newspaper)


3 - Olay coupons, total of $3.50 off I think. (newspaper)


Pack of water was free b/c I purchased $20+ in P&G products.


Here's the best part..


Once they give you your total BEFORE you hand them ANY coupons (after they scan your CVS card) give them any coupons you have that say $4 off of $20 or $5 off of $25. I call these my FREE MONEY. I had 3 that said $5 off of $25 and one that said $4 off of $20. That's $19 off!!!! Can you believe it. They stacked them all !!! Why? Because my total before coupons was like $48 - so they scanned the $4 off first, then one of the $5 off and so on...As long as the total was still above $25 they kept scanning. Yikes!! (called stacking coupons).


Where did I get those coupons? I got the $4 off of $20 from updating my info online. Just update to a new email on the CVS website and they'll send you an email with a savings code. Print it out and you can use it as many times as you want until it expires!


The $5 off of $25 - 2 of them printed at the machine in the store. You just scan your card and coupons print out. Not sure how it works - but I love it! * The other $5 off of $25 printed out at the bottom of my receipt from a previous purchase. * Those coupons are like CASH! Remember to call these FREE MONEY!


After you give them those coupons ... give the cashier your other coupons. Watch your total DROP like crazy! Once the cashier gives you a final total then its time to pay with your "cash"


Here's your "CASH"


ECBs (extra care bucks earned from previous purchases)


Gift Card - from transfered prescriptions


Cash - you know, the green stuff.


My transaction today:


Paid: $13 in ECBs, .44 in CASH (Out Of Pocket)


Earned: $17 in ECBs + $5 off $25 (FREE MONEY)


Spent $13.44 (ECBs earned from previous transactions + .44 cash)


Earned $22 ECBs and FREE MONEY


$8.56 Profit for Smart Shopping!!!


I tried REALLY hard to spell that out so you can do it too...email me if you don't understand and I'll help you out. I took my sis in law with me to teach her how to CVS and it was soooo much fun. Thanks for coming :)


Here's the order to follow at the checkout:


1. FREE MONEY coupons - ex: $5 off of $25


2. Manufacturer and Store Coupons


3. ECB's


4. CASH & Gift Cards


*Note: If you give the ECBs before your Manuf. coupons then you might be in the negative and that would really mess up your transaction. Once they scan your ECB there's no taking it back. (that's why I had to buy the candy too - closest thing to the register to bring my total to a positive number)

Lovin CVS!
Seriously - email me or call me and I'll get you started or plan a playdate! You should MAKE money from CVS too!!!! Or if you love CVS tell me your deals!

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

ok, what if i don't have a 5/25.
Did you use 1 4/20x3. or do you have 3 of those coupons. i only have the one.
i want to go to CVS and get your exact deal.
way to go.
your awesomeness awes me!