All this savings without a list & without a website to help me!
Just me, my buddy Cari, and a binder Full of Coupons!
Its hard to see all my good deals but here's a few highlights:
2 Free toothpaste, Free Wacky pasta, 16 jars of baby food for $3.00, 2 boxes rice cereal FREE, 2 small containers Jif, 2 pouches Ragu, peperoni & Italian sausages (my MOST expensive items!), 2 yo+, foil, pastry dough - great for dumplings, Free cat food for my neighbor....
K that's a lot of highlights huh.
Would have spent $125 - only spent $43 !!!
Not my best but still good...splurged on a few items for my hubby.
I'm loving the coupon thing. OHHHH and check out my new binder. Promised my mom I would blog a picture....plus I love it and want to show it off. Isn't it so cute :)
Binder I got on clearance at Target! (Eco friendly :)
Dividers and Baseball Card Holders - not eco friendly.
I shopped around for the best deal of course, but still it was "an investment" as I call it.
And it all fit really nicely in my diaper bag!!!
I love my new system. Believe it or not It DOESN'T take any longer to sort my coupons than using a coupon file. And the time I save at the store....oh my goodness! Every coupon is visible - no more searching through stacks of coupons & I usually have a kid or two when I shop so I need to be really quick at the store.
I think it cost me about $10 to make my binder and just today I saved $70 at the g.store!!! WORTH IT!
2 comments:
I REALLY want to get into the coupon world. I need a hobby. We need to have a play date (maybe McDonalds) sometime so I can pick your brain.
I'm so glad you posted your binder! I've been meaning to make one and keep putting it off. It's nice to see one done to see how simple it is to do and SO organized. You don't feel to weird taking a big binder into the store then? I usually try to hide my coupon file. :)
Post a Comment