Saturday, June 28

Our Day to Play at...


Me & my buddy Jennifer. Thanks for planning the event Jennifer!



Cari & Toby..cute cute cute!





~Tom's Farms Presents ~


I sware my princess Lexi loves Cari more than me :)





Jennifer planned a fun day to go to Tom's Farms here in Corona. We went last week - Wednesday I think. hmmm. ? We didn't know that some of the attractions would be closed but it was still WAAAAAYYY fun. It was actually better that there wasn't people around because we let the kids run around and they loved the freedom. (So did we!) Cari pointed out..."we haven't had to say 'no' once yet!" My little Jacob ended that quickly. :) There was a train track & and a stage for a magic show. We also brought bread to feed the ducks - just two ducks but it was fun. Sorry mom...my camera missed that one. Its hard to see but I put a picture below of the pond. I didn't take very many pictures of the scenery because my camera was running out of battery. That always happens to me when I forget my backups. It was beautiful weather and I think it was a great way to kick off the summer! Hopefully lots more play days coming soon!

Total Spent at Tom's Farms.......$.50 on the tractor + gas

As my aunt Teresa would say, "Cheap thrill!"

We brought drinks for the kids and bread for the ducks. And I'm so proud of myself...I DIDN'T stop for fast food on the way home even though Jacob was begging for FF. Next time we visit we'll probably spend some money on: Train Ride, Carousel Ride, Kettle Corn, and maybe even Pizza (not sold by the slice, shoot!) Great place to bring the family.

Here's the website:

http://www.tomsfarms.com


Any ideas for cheap fun places to visit in the IE? Leave me a comment...

No comments: