I couldn't blog today without adding this...
I had the morning off!!! My buddy Cari let me drop off my boy Jacob for a playdate and I ran errands with only Lexi! It was sooooo nice. I went at 9 before it got too hot. I went to get my FREE stuff at Walmart and CVS!! I also went to get tortillas at Stater Bros. 10 for 10!!! My hubby and I love love love Guerrero Flour Tortillas and that's the only kind we'll buy. I bought waaaayyyy too many to admit and I'll freeze them to use for the next few months. Heath is part Mexican...need I say more. Wow...tangent.... Anyways... I'm so grateful for my friend Cari!!!!!!!! Love you girl! I really admire the importance that you give Family Time and wish my family was fun like yours!! Look at her blog man....every post is a fun event!! (well every other....she blogs her deals too!) p.s. Sorry my boy is such a punk sometimes at playdates...still learning :) You understand! So happy we're buddies!
1 comment:
awwww. I'm blushing, and teary eyed. You're so nice to me.
I'll swap you anytime. I love my free time too.
hugs and kisses
Post a Comment