
This week is one of the biggest reasons I love to coupon shop! I'm not as motivated to coupon shop as when I lived in $California$...but getting good deals on stuff I usually have to buy full price at Walmart...now that's the kind of coupon shopping I love!
Gillette deals NEVER go to waste in this house! Heath is faithful to the Gillette body wash and Razor (probably because I can get them so cheap!) so that's the only brand of these hygiene items that I buy even if the others are free or super cheap. Let another coupon shopper grab 'em!
The razors were less than $1 each including tax and cost of coupons. We use them as Razor Refills making each blade $.50 each...way better then $2+ each when you buy a Razor Refill pack at Walmart or Costco.
The body wash was $1.75 each after taxes, RR, coupons, & cost of coupons. Since I usually buy these full price if my stockpile is empty...and full price PAINS ME...this is a great deal for me.
The toothpaste and brushes were all FREE except the cost of coupons and tax which was still only like $.03 each.
I used CVS bag tags to give an extra savings of $.25 per transaction.
I rolled RR and ECB dollars to cut down on taxes and out of pocket expense.
Total cost including taxes, my gas, coupons, and products....around $16
That's not ZERO or a MONEY MAKER ... but it works for me!!!
1 comment:
Ok you need to take me with you when you do this... ok. I need someone to hold me by the hand and show me what to do. I look at the coupons clipped and piled try to match it with the sales and even then I just want to barf...
Post a Comment