Monday, October 18

Best days of my life...


Why yes, I am having one of the best days of my life.
Thanks for asking. ;)


I love today. I can feel fall coming in through the windows. The air is crisp but not freezing cold. The sunlight is a pretty white through the shades. Yummy freshly made chocolate cookies (that actually turned out!!) are sitting on my counter. Laundry is almost done. (Is it ever actually done...no). I wont be discussing my master bedroom/bath for a reason. (lol). Kids' room is vacuumed and picked up for the first time in days! OK, maybe a week. Alright alright...2 weeks. I have cute simple Halloween decorations up in my tiny home and I love it! We're getting ready for preschool for Jacob and a playdate for Lexi. My kiddos stayed in bed long enough for me to finish my personal studies this morning. This am: Chapter 21 The Holy Ghost. Yes, I'm actually reading the lesson for next weeks' Relief Society before Sunday morning. (nope not the teacher...just like the Gospel Principals book :) FHE tonight is on the Godhead and I'm on the computer printing the 1st Article of Faith...but getting distracted by my blog...Back to the life that I love with the family that I adore.


j

No comments: