a little mushy :)
est. 2004
I love my heath and can't believe how fast 6 years has gone. I feel so blessed to have Heath in my life. Yesterday I texted him to say I wish he could come home and hold me because I needed it. He left work and was home within the hour. I am his princess and I feel so lucky to be treated as such. I feel like we're better friends today then ever before and i love him so much. We are so blessed to have our big boy Jacob and princess Lexi. They are the laughter in our house that keeps Heath young...cause I still am!! ;) We love to play paper airplanes with Jacob, read story after story to Lex, and run around the house like crazy people. Fun times over here! And what's on the agenda for our HOT DATE NIGHT?! Haha...we decided to have a family night of shopping and a restaurant! Funny funny. That's how we roll.
Love you heath.
pj
1 comment:
Wow! You are one lucky girl! Thanks for taking care of my girl, Heath. You're the best! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment