UPDATE: Added a picture of the shoe boxes per Tenille's request :)

Does this little image for tomorrow's forecast here in Broomfield Colorado...look like fun to you?! I tell you...my BOY IS SO EXCITED!!! I told him that it will snow a lot tomorrow and he's response was, "Wow Mom its going to snow AND STACK!? Can I please please play in the snow!" Yes!! Wow its so cute to see how exciting the white cold freezing stuff is. Yay.New favorite treasure... plastic shoe boxes from The Container Store. Oh my...if you haven't discovered these amazing creatures for organizing you should RUN to get them. They were recommended to me at an organization class I went to last week...the next day I went on down to that overpriced store...and FELL IN LOVE!! Confession: I've already purchased 2 cases (20 in each case)...they're $.20 cheaper per unit when you buy them in a case... My kids' closet is beautiful and my kitchen closet/pantry thing loooooves me, and up next.......drumroll....my craft stuff!! I'm absolutely giddy!
UPDATES: nothing new really...our first ward party is this weekend...jacob and lexi are loving sharing a room (like i hoped and prayed would happen!!)...they nap everyday with a few exceptions (in heaven)...I've been to walmart or target almost every single day since i moved here (ok that's just embarrassing!)...um...I'm excited for dancing with the stars---what's wrong with me?! I've never watched that show before...but I really want to watch Kate fall on her butt. haha. No really...I'm excited.
I'm off...to take advantage of this precious time with napping kiddos. j
2 comments:
I need to see these plastic shoe box things...can you take a pix for me and post it??
Cute--stacking snow!! Ha, ha!! Post pictures of your wonderful organization so we can feel inspired. You're amazing!
Post a Comment