note: tonight I'm slash happy...you'll see...
making my to do / shopping lists for the next few days...to start it all off with a bang i asked/begged my heath to load my goodwill donation / junk into the car tonight to i would have to do it in the am with my 2 little piglets at my feet...much to our joy/surprise/annoyance (word?) THE CAR was COVERED in SNOW! Ugh.
So....back to my to do list for tomorrow
1. scrape white crap off car
2. shake white crap off kids before putting them in the car
3. drive like a grandma to the post office
4. unload kids and try to keep them from playing in the white crap while we make a 2 minute run into the post office
5. shake white crap off kids and put them back into the car
6. drive like a grandma to target...
...
do you see how annoying it is to make my to do list when I start it off with THE WHITE CRAP!
on a happier note...honestly, I've been praying for snow...seriously I have...my boy has been wishing and begging for snow cause he just hasn't had enough fun in it yet...of course! :) so yes, I pray for the white crap. its not annoying cause its cold...its annoying cause its dirty. yes, I think the pretty white stuff falling from the sky makes everything dirty...the salt, the mud, the literally stripping at the front door, dirty car carpets, yucky snow and salt at the bottom of my favorite jeans, no sandals...neeeeeed I say more!?!
have I mentioned how happy I am here?! I am PROMISE! :D
i'm off :) nighty night!
3 comments:
I am SO sorry about the white crap....I think it is crap. So once Jacob plays in it, I pray it doesn't snow again for you =)
have fun with your errands!
I hope the grammas are driving like grammas too so you don't get too stressed out from grammas honking at you for driving like a gramma!
P.S. I drive like a grandma regardless of whether or not it is snowing...
Love you
Post a Comment