Thursday, March 25

got my fix

Heath couldn't take the car in like planned yesterday cause the roads were too bad ... the kids' and I had our first official SNOW DAY! (yippie not) Actually, it was fine...but I still didn't have any freakin diet coke! Ugh! Heath left for work (cause NOTHING could stop him from going to work...he has such a good work ethic and I really appreciate it :) ... anyways ... day 2 of no diet coke ... um seriously ... so guess what i did?!

I had 3 liters of soda delivered to my house - along with a pizza - wooohooo! The Pizza delivery guy made me sooooo happy to bring me my d.coke!! Thank you thank you thank you! Now if only he could have delivered diapers...running low on those too. :)

I cleaned the house all day, heath came home, we ate left over pizza, Bishop and counselor came over for a "welcome" visit, fun with kiddos, then .... drum roll .... I got out of the house!!! I headed to walmart cause the roads were clear and went shopping! Saaaaweeeet! Grabbed some soda, clearance snow clothes for kiddos, cheap groceries from price matching (love that!), and a couple other need items. Then got home and watched a movie with my heath. awwww...day was so fulfilling. Gotta love the snow.

ps...thanks for all the comment love gals :)

3 comments:

Kacie said...

Pathetic... but love it. Were the diapers for you after drinking all that coke? You are missing out on QT's $0.69 for a 32oz coke deal! :(
Love and miss you,
Kacie

Moss Family said...

funny....dang, we didn't talk today. Bummer. Working tomorrow, Saturday, & Monday....hopefully we will talk soon

Julie the Wiser said...

addicted much?? (ha, ha)