Friday, February 26

stealing internet AGAIN....

Heath will probably have a heart attack when he realizes that i'm blogging while we're at a company party...I'm stealing away a few momnts to update my peeps... :0)

So....life is good here in Colorado...Loving our town...the shopping here is AWESOME! We live right next to Flatiron Mall .... I'm literally less than 2 miles from tons of restaurants, walmart, target, mcdonalds, chick fil a, um...what else do i need to survive? I'm looooving the area.

As far as my sardine can that I now call home...we're settling in...I'm very happy with our decision to move into a smaller place...I feel like I'm decluttering my life and shedding all the junk that we seem to have accumulated over the last 5 years.

THE WEATHER....I'm actually liking it...not to be comfused with Loving it...I think I prefer to be able to wear my flats and flip flops everyday... in sunny CA or AZ. There is snow on the ground...and moving day wasn't too tuff with that...cause the walkways and such were shoveled.

OH MY>>>>> Get this...while we were unloading the truck my boy PULLED THE FIRE ALARM!!! Seriously, kill me. I was already stressed out cause I was tired, and at any moment would burst into tears cause of my new found loneliness in my new city, I was sad cause of the size of my new home, and my kids were little punks (and rightfully so considering the last month of chaos)...and my 4 year old decided to top it all off with ALARMING the entire complex of their new neighbors! Welcome!!! The fire truck came and everything! Oh my. They were totally understanding and nice about it. Jacob went straight to time out and didn't know anything about the fire truck cause he was in trouble... Totally a funny event...but totally made me want to die. The fire alarm pull thing is 2 feet outside our front door....we literally walk by it every single time we leave our home.

I was joking with my sister (who is here for the week helping me with the move :) ... I said that I had Jacob pull the fire alarm to see how many stay at home mom's are in my complex...they all came running out with their kids....poor moms.... I just wanted to see how many are around...what a way to make friends...eh?!

I'm missing my mom. I want to go to her warm loving home for dinner on sunday. I want Jacob and Lexi to go to McDonalds with their friends and cousins. Sad face. I want to get a diet coke for me at sonic and pick up and extra for a friend... : ( boo hoo. I miss everything.

When my princess sees the snow outside she yells, "Snowman!" Cutie...she calls snow...Snowman. Love it. She's such a cutie. She will NOT wear her cute boots...and she won't wear her new snow hat. dumb.

My sister chelsey goes home tomorrow....boo! I wish I could just have her, kacie, and my mom rotate every week....so I always have a friend, helper, and a hug....all month long!

Ok...I've been away from the partay for like 15 minutes now. PLUS, I'm now officially emotional and look it...shoot. People keep popping their head in heath's office to say hello to the bosses wife...and I'm looking like an emotional wreck. Ugh.

7 comments:

brendenchuck said...

your sister wants pictures!

Moss Family said...

I miss you!

Neener Newt said...

glad you're getting settled in and liking the new area... moving and starting over can be so exciting :)

WF said...

YOU CAN DO THIS!! Try to smile and look for the best in each day! Friends will come.... sure love ya

Scott and Kristine said...

Hugs

Julie Avery said...

THANK YOU!!!! :D

Julie the Wiser said...

I miss you so much!