Leaving for CO tomorrow!! Yay! Most of the hard work is done...Truck loaded...house clean... :)
Saaaweeeet. Thanks to all my amazing friends for their help this week ... for their babysitting help, hugs, words of encouragement, fun girls lunches... I'm so sad to leave all my girlfriends!
Thanks to MY FAMILY for all their love and support...and HARD work during the move! My mom and sister in law cleaned my bathrooms!!! (and lots of other stuff...) Aren't they totally amazing!! I'm so sad to be moving so far from my BLOOD! (hahaha...morbid...LOVE IT!)
Seriously my heart is so full right now and empty at the same time with my thoughts of leaving AZ, tear...
next blog will be from BROOMFIELD COLORADO! :D
4 comments:
Hey!! It's been a long time! I can't believe you're moving to Colorado! Why are you doing that Miss Loves the sunshine and heat?? :) I hope you make it there safely!
P.S. We're moving to California for med. school... the bay area. Love moving!!
Miss you already! Can't wait to hear your updates and adjustment to Colorado. Enjoy the cooler weather, and we will enjoy the warmer weather. :o)
love ya tons. drive safe in the snow.
Call your mother. . . . love ya!
Post a Comment