Monday, March 1

napping kiddos :)

I loooove napping kids...don't you?! So far today I've washed and folded a few loads, unloaded the dishwasher and cleared out a few dishes in the sink, stepped in poop that smeared into the carpet (yuck!)...cleaned out the dining room area (basically just moved it all to my bedroom...its not all put away...um...and watched clifford with the kids. Love it. Lexi slept in her bed all night last night and didn't wake up once...so why do I feel more tired today than I have all week? And...Jacob slept til 8:30 this morning...saweeeet. I have no diet coke in the house and no motivation to leave to get some. Um...something MUST be wrong with me if I'm not willing to do a diet coke run!?! Geess. Lets see...in the way of updates...

We attended our new ward yesterday. It was good... and very similar to my old wards in Hemet and Corona CA. A good mix of ages and sages as I call it. We felt welcome yesterday. I think we found a babysitter...haha...that was HUGE on my list. lol. We won't be attempting to schedule a babysitter for a few months...but I wanted to scope out the teenager scene...worked out great and I really like her mom...we sat next to each other in relief society.

My master bedroom/office/storage room (yuck) isn't set up entirely yet...so my sanity isn't...I'll just stop there. I'm loving the weather still :) I CANNOT wait til I can take my kids to the zoo or the aquarium...I promised myself we would get passes to both as soon as I get this home in order...I looooove to take the kids to the zoo...I honestly think its more fun for me than it is for them...sad face...wish my mom could come too. Alrighty...maybe I shouldn't blog for a little while...I'm a little depressing... I'm fine over here! Honest....It just all creeps out when I'm blogging :D Oh well.

Thanks for all the love being sent my way...via email, comments on my blog, texts, etc...I really appreciate it....and need it. :)


and pics sometime soon...
j

5 comments:

Kacie said...

What?!? A new babysitter? I will just die knowing that I am not the one watching your kids! Well, I miss and love you guys. Love you,
Kacie

Shumway FAM said...

thanks for the update. loved it. miss you.

Shumway FAM said...

thanks for the update. loved it. miss you.

Shumway FAM said...

oops. sorry for the double, now triple comment. you love me! ;)

Julie the Wiser said...

I wish I could go to the zoo with you too!! Sad face.