Monday, December 7

Lately...

I let a homeless man move into my office about 2 weeks ago and can't seem to get the strength to kick him out. The piles of craft stuff, mounds of cub scout stuff, holiday decor unused, house decor taken from various rooms in the house...blah blah blah. Every time I clean up my office, decorate it in my latest blog world fashion find...it gets messy again. I decided it gets so messy whenever I'm super busy....and i have to get something done while the kiddos are awake...and they come "help" me in my office...or whenever I think I'm too busy to clean up after myself. My poor husband shares this office space with me...and like 2 feet of the office belongs to him. He's so sweet to put up with my office mess. But my living room is clean. That's all that matters right? haha. Loving my life today. Wait...did I mention that I'm attempting to clean it today? That's why I'm blogging...taking a break. Oh---also---I gave up my Maricopa Mommies blog in an effort to spend more time organizing my life --- to prepare for the move to Denver. deeeeep sigh. My 6 week moving plan starts January 12th (day after my birthday :) ... and the 6 weeks before my 6 week moving plan (ya ya sounds a little stupid when I say it out loud) which starts tomorrow includes organizing EVERYTHING I own. More info on my amazing 6 week moving plan at a later date. (haha...its not really amazing...just what works for me).

tah tah for now.

J

1 comment:

WF said...

exciting!! new places are fun. hard, scary and fun! YOU CAN DO THIS!! that is what i told myself...after i curled up and told david to wake me up in 3 months!