Yet another Jacob funny...
While eating delicious peaches this is what jacob said...
"Mom, I WILL NOT each these peaches. No I won't"
"You will eat 3 bites Jacob or you cannot leave the table"
"Mom, I WILL NOT each these peaches. I said no!"
I ignore his repeated defiance and continue doing the dishes.
"Mom, are you listening to me? I am talking to you and its time to listen!" totally said in the exact same tone as when i say it. hahaha.
"Mom, I can't eat the peaches because of the porch."
WTF?! I think to myself. "What's 'the porch' Jacob?"
"Look mom...the peach has porch on it so I can't eat the peach with the porch"
NOT AGAIN! This kid named another fruit part...the banana had DUDE and now the peach has PORCH. Note: apparently the PORCH is the butt part of the peach with the red/orange stuff. I guess PORCH is better than calling it the butt or the hole or a combination of the two. haha.
Crazy kid.
All I could think to myself was...I will not eat green eggs and ham I will not eat them sam I am. I swear my boy could write books with his crazy talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment