While cleaning the kitchen...
Took a sip of my d.coke. Set it on the counter by the dishwasher. Princess Lexi starts scooting the chair to the counter to steal a sip. I grab it, sip it and set it on the table (so she's scoot the chair back to the table to get a sip of course). Chair back in place. She steals a sip. I take a sip, set it in the pantry while a grab a snack for Lexi. She scoots into the pantry but gets distracted by the toys cleverly placed in the pantry. I take a sip while she's entertained by the toys and the snack and set the d.coke on top of the fridge and head to the garage to check on my latest spray painting project. I come back 4 minutes later to see Lexi sitting on the island in the kitchen drinking the coke. WHAT THE STINK?! She got on the fridge, then went over to the island...I'm going crazy. This girl will be an addicted. Maybe I need to switch to only water around the kiddos. Hehe. Or stop cleaning the kitchen. Either one.
1 comment:
oh my heck. that is hilarious. i love lexi.:)
Post a Comment