Monday, November 2

Give a little whistle...

Currently I'm working on Cub Scout stuff...cutting, pasting...blah blah. Working on the decorations for the pack meeting tomorrow. Loving it --- of course. We just finished FHE where I heard Jacob say some funny stuff. Like - Hever J Grunt. Kind Noah was a bad prophet. A-bin-he-die. You know, the drill over here at the Avery's ... all comedy all the time. HAHA not. Kids are supposed to be tucked in bed...but one little money jumped out of his bed and landed smack down outside my office door. At the moment he's whistling under the door. ITS SO LOUD! I'm pretending I can't hear it and trying not to laugh. I'm glad he's practicing his whistling...its so funny. I never hear him whistle except for when he whistles under the door...weird. Tomorrow is preschool day...I PRAY he's good tomorrow. GTG put him back in bed...he needs his beauty sleep. Princess Lexi is snug in her bed...my little angel. hehe. Sure wish I was there too.

PS---might be moving to denver...more on that as things progress.

pj

1 comment:

WF said...

what????? more...i need more....