When we were first married we had 2 crockpots. Heath's looked like the one above. We lost mine during the move in February and last week heath's broke. It stopped heating up. UGH! I love cooking with crockpot and its so much easier. I love coming home on Sunday to a yummy smelling meal when I'm super hungry and super tired. (I swear church is a marathon!)Its this my chance----both crockpots are out of the picture---can I finally get my beloved Red Crockpot?!! YES!
So----yesterday at Target I purchased this crockpot pictured above. BUT ITS NOT RED!!! All I want in a stinkin RED CROCKPOT! Sad face.
Here's my reasoning for buying this crockpot instead of the one I WANT and secretly would KILL FOR! (jk...i know, dramatic)
-It was cheap...$19 (not as cheap as last years black friday sale...but i'll take it)
-It matches the appliances in my kitchen
-If I ever brake the inside part (the black bowl thing) or the glass lid...then I can use the old ones I have. Yay! Spare parts!
I made this decision with my brain---instead of with my heart---that beats only for a red crockpot.
So...it is with sadness and a watering mouth that I announce I have a new crockpot and it will be christened this evening with Cream Cheese Chicken.
-j
1 comment:
sorry that you didn't get to purchase the red one that your heart longs for, but it looks like you def made the smarter decision.
Post a Comment