Friday, June 12

Chicken Pasta Salad

Recipe from Haily Warren

1 16oz pkg. Bowtie Pasta
2 cans of chicken
5 apples - peeled and chopped (i've only tasted it with green apples)
1 c. chopped celery
1 lg can pineapple tidbits
*drain the juice into a bowl...soak the cut apples in pineapple juice for a few minutes
1 c. mayonnaise

Dressing:
1 bottle of Coleslaw Salad Dressing - add just before serving.

OR

Make your own dressing with Miracle Whip, milk, cider vinegar, sugar. Click HERE for directions.


This salad is so yummy! Haily brought it to our craft night last night and sent me home with leftovers...yumm! I had it for lunch today. Thanks Haily!

2 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

that sounds amazing. I never thought about adding pineapple to chicken salad before. you could also add in some almonds...ooooh, toasted would be yummy. Miss you.
a lot today.

Jennifer said...

Julie~love your new blog layout. Thank-you so much for the awesome birthday gift. I'm so glad your happy in Maricopa because I'd like it if you still lived here! You're missed! Sorry I don't stay in touch like I used to. I've been in my own little world for a while.