Thursday, June 11

just rambling...

90 degrees today and slightly cloudy.

beautiful weather. ahhhhh. soaking it all up....cause next month i'll be hiding in my house...in front of a fan...with a super cold diet coke and fish crackers...playing legos with the kids all day cause we can't go outside...

just kidding. honestly, i don't think it will be that bad...but i guess time will tell.
while the kids are napping today...here's a list of what I'm not going to do:
dishes
bills
vacuum
weeding
laundry
clean the RED stain out of the carpet in my front room
chop up veggies for dinner
should i go on?
nope.
I'm going to watch a movie. Yup. 2 hours of all me time. Maybe I'll fold laundry cause I can't just sit there can it? Yes I can. Ohhh...I'm out of diet coke. Water works.
Note: Recently my heath emailed me - in response to a blog post I had. Its a little weird knowing that he reads my blog now. I wonder if he just skims it or if currently he's reading this post while he's at work...thinking..."well that sure sounds nice to watch a movie in the middle of your mommy work day". Lol. He understands. I'm a princess, princesses need beauty rest. I'm going to a craft night to night and I'm really excited.
-pj

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

i miss hearing you ramble. it was nice to read it. I could totally hear your voice.