Here's more FREE stuff from Walgreens. Colgate: Pd $4.49 each - received $4.50 in RR each. Right Guard: Paid $2.99-$1 coupon - received $2 RR. I used RR to pay for it so very little oop. Like 2 bucks and some change from the bottom of my purse.
Yay.
We ran 4 errands this morning---marathon! Me and my two kiddos: Walgreens for cheap deals, Blockbuster in search for "the penguin movie" for Jacob, P/U Dry Cleaning, and QT for a soda run---refill cup makes it only $1.09 for a 44 oz. drink. Good deals. Then to my mother's to drop off a soda for her too.
My kiddos are so good at running errands with me. I love it. Jacob who's only 3 is so obedient and stays by me (90%) of the time. Yay! And Lexi is pretty good and being yanked in an out at multiple stops, however, she takes her shoes off EVERY TIME we get into the car. Very annoying. lol. But she's so cute. My kids actually like the errands and I'm so grateful for that.
I must have looked CRAZY carrying my 15 month old and two empty soda cups into the gas station with my 3 year old following mama duck around. Love it. We also got a donut this morning----not very good----cari made me do it. j/k. Sad face. When we got to the register I had 2 full cups of soda and a donut bag and Jacob was carrying a soda cup with lemonade---he felt so special with his own soda. lol. The guy ringing us up usually only sees me --- i bet its funny to see me in "mommy mode". All my ducks were in a row and we were happy and doing great. Again, I love that. $3.24.
1 comment:
sorry the donut was PINK. too bad for you.
wish I could've been there.
Post a Comment