
I feel so blessed to know that I have an opportunity to listen to modern day prophets that have inspiration and guidance for ME. I love to listen for that still small voice inside of me - some call a conscience - I call the Holy Ghost - telling me ways I can improve in my life as I listen to the talks. I love to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon-through and through!) because it helps me to be more Christlike, a better Woman, Mother, and Friend. I'm grateful for the guidance it gives me in my life.
My goal the next 6 months until the next General Conference for the LDS Church is to listen to all the talks from this past conference at least twice before the next conference. And the ones I like the best---bookmark them and try to listen to them once a month to help me when I'm feeling the need for guidance.
I'm done giving you a peek of my churchy side----thanks for listening :D
PrincessJulie
No comments:
Post a Comment