Thursday, April 16

Safeway Promo!


I love promotions when I can find great coupon match ups! Wohoo!

I purchased:
3 - 12 packs of soda
2 - bags of chips
Promo $10 for all 5----and I have to say that I LOVE not having to pay CRV. I love AZ
Purchased them to sell cold sodas for .50 ea at garage sale next weekend---.33 profit each.
4 Mac & Cheese
5 Bertolli---which will last us a year cause we only eat spaghetti like once every 2 months.
4 Skippy (2 week supply---jk---but we have lots of pb &j here.
12ct eggs
4 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals
2 Breyers Icecream----yummy.
2 cheapy bread---for---One A Month Cooking: French Toast (my favorite!)
2.5 lbs bananas
3 lbs strawberries----freezer jam....I'm so excited!
2 4pk Yo+ yogurt---love those things

Did I get it all?

My total was
$50.81
-$10 promo discount coupon
-$2 promo discount coupon

So the cost is $38.81
Pretty good-----
BUT I'm so mad that I forgot to use my coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase AND $2.20 in coupons----ugh! So it should have only cost me like $29. Awww....mistakes mistakes. Whateva. Sad face. I saved 65% not bad----considering I purchased soda, chips, and strawberries---expensive not necessary items.

Note: Normally I wouldn't drive my butt all the way to Safeway---but I'll be in town more this weekend because of my sister's prom shopping! Yay! I get to be her mother this weekend and help her get all set for the prom while my mother is in Washington for my other sisters wedding reception#2. Thanks for hangin with me chels.
Lovin the deals
princessjulie

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

Wowzers! you REALLY did do GOOD! happy face! yummy ice cream. I went to SAMS today, haven't been there in like 5 months, and got 1 thing...hersheys 4 pk brownies. Hubbs going to get ice cream as soon as kids are in bed. HMMMMMM. don't you wish you were at my house...
late