Wednesday, March 25

Random...House Pictures Post #2

Jacob's Room UNDER CONSTRUCTION---I bought letters for the kids' rooms and they didn't have a J for Jacob's room at the Michael's I went to----so when I get a chance to head to another Michael's I'm all over it. Jacob was SO FUNNY.....He was so angry about the letters on his door. I told him that Its his name and I just needed to buy one more letter. He kept telling me he doesn't like it because "IT SAYS MAKEUP MOOOMMMMM!!!" Haha. Apparently Jacob only recognizes his name with the J---understandable. Jacob is still angry about it. Poor boy.
Sneak Peak of Jacob's Room. Train table - FREE from my buddy Cari, Art desk - B-day gift from Grandma, Basket of Toys (sorta hidden) 90% of our toys are from my friend Jennifer in CA---she's amazing and has given me and Cari SO MUCH stuff! Thanks again Jen. My boy is only allowed to have that basket of toys and his trains out at once. I have 4 large bins in the closet with toys that are "on vacation" to rotate through. This helps with clean up (because you know how much kids like to dump out and "play" with every single toy they have) and it helps to keep Jacob interested in his toys.

Guest Bed. Still working on the walls in this room----I want black and 2 shades of pink dots on the walls. When Lexi turns 2----in 11 months---if she gets a bed we'll definitely need to rethink this room---its NOT baby proof.

Lexi's Room---$12 rug from Target Clearance----love it! This room is technically a "supervised play" only room. There's a few toys in here, in baskets under the crib. I keep all my crafting and scrapbook stuff in the closet and under the guest bed (because it's not allowed in the office---that's another story!).Lexi LOVES her room. She prefers to play with Jacob in his room tho.

Lexi's Door.


Gees----like 2 hours between posts----haha----my kiddos woke up, breakfast, play outside, baths, clothes...now Lexi is sleeping and Jacob is playing nicely...blog time.

1 comment:

lance n sarah said...

Let me know if you want pink polka dots out of vinyl. Very easy to make and you can peel them off when your sick of them.
I love YOUR bed spread. I want one so bad. We have never had an actual set. I'm a little jealous