Wednesday, March 25

Random ... House Pictures Post #1

My bed. I finally splurges on a bed set from Target (which I've been wanting to do for the last 4 years!)

Ever Present in my room----LAUNDRY!

One of the FEW things I've pulled out of my many "decor" boxes.

Item #2 from the "decor" box
The snack mats....Here's the dealio----kids don't always like to eat at the table----In my effort to keep Food & Drinks in the kitchen I have these mats from Target (2.50ea) that the kids sit on when they're eating or drinking a snack. Its suck a dry climate here so its really important to hydrate the kids lots and lots, these mats in the kitchen help remind me. Plus, I'm getting pink zebra plates and wallpaper. jk.
to keep me sane----and cause my Internet cuts out randomly---the pics will be in a couple posts.

2 comments:

Scott and Kristine said...

Super cute bedding! I need to come visit out there some time. It was so nice to see you the other weekend

lance n sarah said...

I love the kitchen mat idea. I'm gonna have to try this. My kids hate the table.