21 shredded 8 oz cheese
4 packages sliced cheese
2 gallons milk
6 ½ gallons milk
8 Nabisco snack packs
6 knorr side dishes
4 valley fresh steamers
6 starkist tuna
1 cottage cheese
1 romaine lettuce
1 french bread
1 orowheat bread
4 double pack refills, electric toothbrush
4 FUZE drinks? Never tried those before.
4 4pk TP
1 6pk paper towels
4 fruit snacks
1 dozen eggs
6 4pks Yo+ yogurt
1 apple juice
4 crushed pineapple
1 danimals
1 pepperoni
1 canadian bacon
5 pizza for one
1 hand soap
4 double packs electric toothbrush refills
That might be everything…haha. I can’t find the receipt at the moment so I’m going off the picture. Can’t upload the picture for some reason. I can’t find the removable SD drive thing for my parents computer. Ugh.
Saved $158
Spent $110
Why I now love Fry’s…
The “door greeter” was so super nice to me and asked me as I wanted in the door, “Have you been to Fry’s before?” (wow!) I said no, I just moved into town TODAY and she walked me to the customer service department to get me a saving card and gave me a store ad and pointed me toward the cheese section. Sweet. GREAT customer service.
Then, MY CASHIER! She was absolutely amazing and cheered me on the whole time. I had SO MANY coupons and 2 transactions and she was a total trooper. She was patient and if something didn’t go through she just store couponed it to make sure I still got the savings. Thanks! I love it when you feel like the cashier is actually on your side, cheering for you to save money, NOT aggravated that your "paying" with coupons and getting good deals. I feel like I'm liking coupon shopping at the grocery store again, yay! (this is a good thing since I'm gunna have to start cooking---I have only cooked ONE meal in the last 3 months. Wow. My break is OVER.
Here’s the best part----in CA (if I’m remembering correctly) when you have 3 coupons that are the same for .50 off----only ONE will double to be $1 off. Here at Fry’s they double up to 3 coupons!!! Yay!!! And----sometimes they even have triple coupon days! What the stink?! Fry’s also runs a promotion where they’ll take a store coupon, ex: Target coupon for .50 off kraft, and a manuf. coupon for kraft .50 and I think they even double both….$2 off-----is that possible? Or maybe they just double the manuf. coupon and not the store coupon. But they take store coupons for other stores sometimes….crazy. I’m really going to have to pay attention at this store cause the deals and promotions are so cool.
As a side note:
I went to IKEA for the first time in my life yesterday. I have to say----that was like ENTERING ANOTHER WORLD! wow. Of course, cause I'm human....I wanted almost everything in the store and I walked out with only buying a pizza, drink, and hotdog. Gees. Good pizza tho. I think I'll be going back to buy a few things for my kids' rooms and maybe a desk? not sure. I like some of the silverware and also the little hanging storage things....you know the ones that hand from the towel rack looking thing....good for a desk area...scrap room? If I ever organize one----I'm promising myself that I'll furnish my house and kids' rooms before I work on my office. (not sure if I can stick to that....they say....the worst promise to break is a promise you make to yourself----trying to keep it)
4 packages sliced cheese
2 gallons milk
6 ½ gallons milk
8 Nabisco snack packs
6 knorr side dishes
4 valley fresh steamers
6 starkist tuna
1 cottage cheese
1 romaine lettuce
1 french bread
1 orowheat bread
4 double pack refills, electric toothbrush
4 FUZE drinks? Never tried those before.
4 4pk TP
1 6pk paper towels
4 fruit snacks
1 dozen eggs
6 4pks Yo+ yogurt
1 apple juice
4 crushed pineapple
1 danimals
1 pepperoni
1 canadian bacon
5 pizza for one
1 hand soap
4 double packs electric toothbrush refills
That might be everything…haha. I can’t find the receipt at the moment so I’m going off the picture. Can’t upload the picture for some reason. I can’t find the removable SD drive thing for my parents computer. Ugh.
Saved $158
Spent $110
Why I now love Fry’s…
The “door greeter” was so super nice to me and asked me as I wanted in the door, “Have you been to Fry’s before?” (wow!) I said no, I just moved into town TODAY and she walked me to the customer service department to get me a saving card and gave me a store ad and pointed me toward the cheese section. Sweet. GREAT customer service.
Then, MY CASHIER! She was absolutely amazing and cheered me on the whole time. I had SO MANY coupons and 2 transactions and she was a total trooper. She was patient and if something didn’t go through she just store couponed it to make sure I still got the savings. Thanks! I love it when you feel like the cashier is actually on your side, cheering for you to save money, NOT aggravated that your "paying" with coupons and getting good deals. I feel like I'm liking coupon shopping at the grocery store again, yay! (this is a good thing since I'm gunna have to start cooking---I have only cooked ONE meal in the last 3 months. Wow. My break is OVER.
Here’s the best part----in CA (if I’m remembering correctly) when you have 3 coupons that are the same for .50 off----only ONE will double to be $1 off. Here at Fry’s they double up to 3 coupons!!! Yay!!! And----sometimes they even have triple coupon days! What the stink?! Fry’s also runs a promotion where they’ll take a store coupon, ex: Target coupon for .50 off kraft, and a manuf. coupon for kraft .50 and I think they even double both….$2 off-----is that possible? Or maybe they just double the manuf. coupon and not the store coupon. But they take store coupons for other stores sometimes….crazy. I’m really going to have to pay attention at this store cause the deals and promotions are so cool.
As a side note:
I went to IKEA for the first time in my life yesterday. I have to say----that was like ENTERING ANOTHER WORLD! wow. Of course, cause I'm human....I wanted almost everything in the store and I walked out with only buying a pizza, drink, and hotdog. Gees. Good pizza tho. I think I'll be going back to buy a few things for my kids' rooms and maybe a desk? not sure. I like some of the silverware and also the little hanging storage things....you know the ones that hand from the towel rack looking thing....good for a desk area...scrap room? If I ever organize one----I'm promising myself that I'll furnish my house and kids' rooms before I work on my office. (not sure if I can stick to that....they say....the worst promise to break is a promise you make to yourself----trying to keep it)
1 comment:
hey, with your crazy week, were you able to get me any cheese? I never did follow up with you, no biggie if not.
also, go check out www.totallytogetherjournal.blogspot.com
it's the crockpot365 lady...wow. she seems more amazing to me everyday.
later friend.
Post a Comment