Friday, February 27


ok---ya'll knew I couldn't be completely offline...

I'm at my mom's computer.
I picked up my keys today! yay!
I also took a video of my house and lots of pics. When I have more time I'll share :D

But here's the exciting part----I'm headed to Fry's Grocery store to stock up on the great deals they have this week. wohoo! Thanks to this cute blog...Saving Sense with Cents...all the deals were posted and coupon match ups all ready for me...Love that! Fry's is the same chain as Ralph's in Ca.

The store brand 8oz cheese is only a $1 this week----wow. I'll definitely be taking a pic of the TONS of cheese I buy. I'm trying to calculate how much cheese I use and I want to buy like a 6-12 month supply....here's my thinking...Heath and I only use the cheap cheese for SOME cooking and for all the kids' food...Heath and I really only like Tillamook Sharp Cheddar. So---maybe 30 bags will last me a year? I just don't know how much to buy. Goodness. Mmmm chicken nachos sound yummy.

TahTah for Now.

PrincessJulie

No comments: