
updates:
Setting up house still here in AZ. Yay. LOVING the weather and the sky is so beautiful----blue skies do exist.
Lexi can open doors cause ALL our doors are the handle type where you just have to pull down and lean into the door. Shoot. Note: the baby door locks for that type of door---$13 each. ouch.
I've totally broken in my stores out here....shopped at walgreens tons, cvs twice, and Fry's 3 times. Doing good----lovin the deals. I've had AMAZING deals these last 2 weeks but ZERO time to post pics. Sad face. Here's some highlights: huggies wipes refill pack for .99 (savings of $5+), Huggies diapers for $3.50 a pack (wohoo!), tons of Garnier hair products FREE, gees...I could go on and on.
I'm preparing for a garage sale to sell tons of my huge stockpile of health, beauty, and cleaning items....to make a big profit----fingers crossed.
My sister's bridal shower is this Sat. in CA. Yay. I've leaving in 12 hours...
Girls night with my buddies from CA this Sat. We're going to dinner with a coupon of course then the movies to see Shopaholic! Maybe sneak in a trip to CVS and/or Walgreens. I love girls' night cause we have so much Crazy Fun. Yay---so excited Jen and Cari!!!
Cupcakes at Sam's club are only $12 for 30. Crazy. That's a good deal. Just thought I would share. AND they are yummy. I don't remember if they look good---I assume they do---I ordered them for my sister's shower. mmmm.
We're having a Play-doe and Popsicle Party this month. So fun. Jacob and I are planning to have sorta a get to know us party at our house (in the backyard while the weather is nice)...I'm so excited / scared....that nobody will come. haha. At leasy I have family in town for it...:D Can you imagine 3-4 year olds playing with playdoe and eating sticky popsicles....SWEET! My thoughts are that it sounds like good old messy fun----not at your own house----so...sounds good. I'll post the invite and the pics sometime. (when I actually choose a date, make the invites, have the party, edit and crop myself out of the pics (JK!). Ha Ha.
Heath is still working from home in our office - btw - love our office. Almost my favorite room in the house----my bedroom has the cutest decor---when its done I'll post a pic----wait, is that a tmi type of thing...I'll take a pole on that one and see what the F&Fam say. Any comments? What's not appropriate...pics of the house ok? whateva. Hmmmm
Today I like the color orange. Its making me think of orange creamsicles and the smell of orange blossoms. mmm.
princessjulie
2 comments:
glad you're getting settled in nicely... have fun decorating your new home, so fun and exciting! (at least for me, i love that stuff)... i miss all the cute decorating stores in the u.s... that is one thing you guys for sure have better over there, those are harder to come by here :)
I loove orange, too.
love that there was sooo much for me to look at today. thanks for sharing. missing you like crazy man.
but so glad you are settling in. how was bunco? I'll call you in a few.
love. later
Post a Comment