Friday, February 20

Albertson's 12.95


Super fast trip to Alberson's tonight with my husband and kids in the car...

After sales, promotions, and coupons...

2 Transactions

10 Progresso Soup = 2.50
I wish progresso LIGHT was on sale.
8 Campbells Soup at Hand = 4.00
2 Sunkist Tuna Pouch = 3.00 (filler item)
2 Alta Dena Milk = 3.00
1 Diet Dr Pepper = Free 

+tax .45

Total:
$12.95

Saved:
$49

Yay! 

Soup & tuna are great for food storage! So excited about this deal :D

Note: I decided to limit my internet printed coupons and use the newspaper coupons I already have. I could have saved about $5 more if I had used more internet coupons----but I didn't really want to deal with it----totally out of character for me. Also, I was worried that the cashier would tell me something crazy like 'only 3 internet coupons' or something like that.

No comments: