This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...
Its been way too long----oops.
25. My friends Loooooove me! We met for a lunch date in December at Chick Fil A in Moreno Valley -sorta the 1/2 way point between the 3 of us. We use to all live in Corona, Ca and in the last few months I've moved to Morongo Valley (by palm springs), Cari moved to Mira Loma, and Jen is still in her totally cute house in Corona. And look how much my friends Loooooove me....
My Cari gave me all this stuff....look at this picture...
Crazy huh?! She had flex pay money to use before the end of 08 and she spent it on me! Yikes! She's so awesome. She spent over $200 on me!!! My other buddy Jennifer is so sweet---on the same day she gave me an awesome bike for my boy! I love that Jen gives me clothes and toys from her son----I love it! It's totally helpful when it comes to saving money. :D
26. Scrapbooking. Ok - so I totally don't have time to scrapbook right now. I've started (not finished) 2 - 2page layouts for Lexi----I've got the itch lately and no time or a place to do it! Ugh. BUT----my amazing mother gave me a gift card for my birthday ~ To Michaels! So I bought scrapbook stuff with it! Yea! (that's deserves its own post...)
So with all this time I don't have...I've been searching YouTube for videos on scrapbook rooms. Heath and I plan on having an office/craft room for He and I to share and I've made the mistake of looking at other scrap rooms......oooooo....... Here's a video of a CRAZY cool scrap room. I will NEVER have a room like this But a Girl Can dream :D
JenniferMcGuire's Scrap Room. Wow. And this is only part 1.
27. Lexi's Pacifier. I love this stinkin thing. She used to use the newborn one she got at the hospital pictured below
But I decided I wanted something that was a little more girly and this is what I found. Lexi loved it and I think its so cute. I would totally recommend it! She has the pink and green ones. I think she has at least 12-----scattered all over from CA to AZ since I swear we loose them all at once, buy more....then find all of them at once....drives me nuts.

until next post----pj

No comments:
Post a Comment