Friday, January 23

Pics at the Newport Beach LDS Temple



silly smile---and he has cookie on the side of his mouth. hahaha.


Here's just a couple pics from the Temple when we went last month for my cousin's wedding. My kids are so terrible when it comes to staying still for photo shoots...but its a good try. :) My sister Courtney was amazing and snapped a shot of Jacob while he was holding still and (well-this is inappropriate) but he was pooping. hahahaha.
My sister in law Tenille gave me this totally cute idea....She takes pictures of her kids in front of different temples, frames them, and puts them up around her kids' room! So Smart Tenille! I heard before that ever child should have a picture of the temple in their room----but this is just genius! When we were in St. George for the Marathon last year----her and her little family took a special trip to the St.George Temple to take a picture of Tate for his room. That's so cute and such a great tradition.

1 comment:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I just found this blog (it was updated on someone elses so I clicked. Your from Corona? Do you know a Tifanie Skaggs now Beard? My blog is on private but if you know her email me at jhula12@hotmail.com she is my old roomate I was trying to get intouch with her and she is from Corona. Thanks Jordan