Disclaimer: This is NO WAY has to do with my parenting philosophy....this more has to do with the way I feel about siblings. hahaha.
Violence is never the answer...but always an option.
Bumper sticker? Totally.
Don't mess with me. I'm a crazy, over worked, under paid, mother of 2 crazy munchkins.
Tah Tah for now.
Happy New Year :)
Oh wait....resolutions this year.
Keep in touch with friends and family. Since I'm moving out of state I'm going to make it a SUPER Goal of mine to k.i.t....emails, phone calls, b-day cards, thank you notes, Christmas cards....etc. You know.....try to step out of my own life to think, 'what are my friends up to today? Wonder what my brother is doing today? Does my friend miss me (hahahaha not that one)'
I really really want to be a better mother, wife, and friend this year. I think some of the best friends that I've had throughout my life were great listeners and made me feel special and loved----I really really want to be that kind of friend. Ya, Ya, I know that I can be tha way...but I want to be known for being that type if woman.
SO----This post has been saved FOREVER---my intention was to ADD to my list of resolutions but it didn't happen. So this is all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment