Friday, January 9

Here's the scoop

Heath and Julie dating----sometime in 2004 HAHAHAHAHA
Gangsta faces.

THE MUSIC
Its almost Valentine's Day and its bringing back memories...
When Heath and I were dating we went to an amazing Mae concert of like 40 people on Valentine's Day. It was so romantic and super fun. Enjoy!
MY LIFE
Still living at my in-laws its been a month or so now and I have about 7 weeks left (wooohhoooo!) Its going smoothly and I actually am appreciating the time I have to be with them and have my kids so close to Heath's parents and his siblings. At the end of this month we'll be making final decisions on rental house near Phoenix, AZ. We plan to move by March 1st.

My birthday is this sunday. Yea :) One year older and wiser too....hmmm. The big 2-4. Goodness. Time just zooms by. Tomorrow I have a hot date with my Heath. We're going to Ruth's Chris and I'm making him take me to Bride Wars. If it wasn't my birthday I don't think I would be able to drag him to that movie. hahaha. He's usually a trooper but that one looks super dumb to him.

I just got back from AZ again. I seem to visit there every other week. I love visiting and dreaming of my new life in Phoenix. Yes - I'm a little scared of the big step for our family....but I'm so excited for Heath's work opportunity and support him 100%. (including the 14 hour days 8 months out of the year and the 12 hour days the other 4 months....ugh) I'm really pushing for him to have every other saturday off sometime in the future....but currently its looking like he'll work 6 days a week still. Shoot----I'm single again. Need a friend anyone? Heath is starting the Phoenix branch of a new pest control company (name not 'allowed' to be talked about) whatever! In the future he has plans to be over 3-5 branches and not specifically assigned to work the typical 6am-6pm shift anywhere---more freedom? I sure hope so. Saturday's off for soccer games? I sure hope so. Currently he's working from home writing process manuals and making arrangements for the new company. Today he's in Corona, CA packing up the rest of the office and saying a final farewell to Moxie Pest Control. SEE YA!

KIDDOS
Lexi turns 1 on February 10th and I'm so excited. I cannot believe this year is just gone! All I have now are pictures and memories of Lexi as an infant. So sad. Advice that I have for every new mother.....that I received from a good friend....Hold your baby lots! You can never hold your princess too much. Spoiled----no way. Babies need love and affection and the first few year of life its more important to let them know that they are loved and to build great self worth. Hugs and kisses :D

Jacob started primary! I can't believe its that time already. We were in AZ so I took him to my mom's ward. I CRIED! I tried really hard not to let Jacob (or the teacher) see cause I was embarrassed. haha. He did great...stayed the whole time, sat down when appropriate, and MOSTLY listened. wooohoooo! Ah-----my boy is growing up. This week we'll be in CA and my in-laws ward and my mother in law and my sister in law are both in primary....oh I sure hope my boy listens and having family in there doesn't make it harder. You can do it Jacob!!!

That's all for now.

pj

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

yay! you did it! thanks for the update. Happy Early Birthday...