This is the only deodorant Heath and I use and it was on sale for the Cheapest I have ever seen it! Woohooo! At Target and Walmart its usually around $3.50. On sale it goes for about $1.99 and this time the sale was $1.66 SWEET! And my friends (yet another way to show their love:) printed me coupons! So between me and my friends I had 18 - $1.00 off coupons. (some deodorants not in the pic----already in use:D)
Only $0.66 each +tax. Now that's a sweet deal.
2 comments:
i'm so glad you got so many of your favorite. WooHoo. what would we do if we hated our deodorant...? stink, right? yuck. glad I could help.
oh, by the way, you gotta get a new pocket full of sunshine. the one you have sounds awful.
OMG what store we only use these too.....email me brinaincali at yahoo
thanks
Post a Comment