
I'm really proud of this one....mostly cause its really stuff and I need/want. Its one thing to get free stuff or cheap stuff that you maybe want to try or would give away----but when its stuff you need?! The Tylenol was the only thing I feel like I totally got ripped of on---I paid full price for it....$10.49 (ugh!) Stinkin, I mean POOR Lexi is teething---mommy isn't sleeping---bring on the Tylenol!
I spent $24 for all this....I saved $97 !!!!
For those that just don't have a clue----diapers alone would have cost me between $8-10 per pack! I'm so proud of myself. I ran home to tell my Heath and he gave me a cheesy smile and said cool. That's good enough for me! I'll take it.
With our big move to AZ coming up in 4 weeks---we've really been focusing on budgeting and preparing for a our new adventure. I've researched (mostly family:D thanks) the utility pricing, food costs, approx mileage to shopping, housing costs, insurance, etc....and then there's the OTHER stuff...
Clothing
Baby Needs
Food
Personal Care
blah blah blah...
And I feel so happy to report that these are some of my smallest categories. It feels so nice to know that it IS possible to save 60-70 % on these categories AND stock up for future months at the same time. Yea! I feel like I give my "testimony" on coupon shopping often-----but really, I love it! I had a friend growing up who's mom coupon shopped and I remember thinking SHE'S CRAZY! That's ghetto----or that takes too much time. Yes - it does take lots of my time ----but for those that just don't have the money----MOST of US-----then you better find a way to stretch your buck! Start small...keep track of your savings and you'll be soooooo surprised.
Thanks to all my buddies that love to coupon shop and keep me excited about THE DEALS!
1 comment:
ahhhh---such a cute post. and wow. dang girl, you did get a lot. did you roll your ecbs? I meant to ask you that? good job. went back today to get more gillette...ugh. i hate when they are out right away. so now i've bought 4 conditioners...hello. my hubby doesn't even use the conditioner, but I bought it thinking, maybe next week they'll let me exchange it for shampoo. what do you think?
Post a Comment