This cartoon was given as on of the examples. Lol.
Even though the frog has been totally swallowed up----he's still fighting and Hanging On!
We can do it! Hang in there.
Not much to report----we're still living at my in-laws in Morongo Valley CA. We have 4 or 5 more weeks until we move into a rental house in AZ. We've decided not to buy a house yet----mostly cause we're not really ready or prepared to buy ----but also cause we're not sure where we want to put down roots. I'm trying to convince my hubby that Maricopa AZ (where my brother, his wife/kids AND my parents live). Its 28 miles from where we think my husband's office will be. Perfect right?! We are a little concerned about the weather cause I'm a wimp----but in my visiting AZ experience....I've decided that the heat isn't that bad. I think if it were up to Heath we'd live closer to Scottsdale or Flagstaff...whateva. We'll see for the future. Currently we're house hunting in Maricopa and we've found lots of great potential places....when we decide I'll post a pic----wait, when we actually sign papers I'll post a pic.
Lexi will be 12 months on February 10
Yea!
My sister Courtney is getting married! Wohooo! She's having an April wedding...her fiance's name is Brenden and he's from Washington. They met at school in Idaho. I had a chance to meet him last week while I was visiting in Az....he was visiting too. He's such a cutie and really funny. Courtney is so happy ---ahhhhh-----I'm so happy for you!
Jacob said to me the other day, "Mom - you don't have to lie to kick it!" OK----he's so silly. I tried a few weeks ago to teach that to him---then just out of the blue he said it! lol. He also says, "Holla atcha Boy!" - thanks chelsey :)
That's all for now.
-pj

No comments:
Post a Comment