Thursday, November 27

Thankful Thursday

This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...

16. Family. Kacie my sister told me to blog this as my first Thankful post. Really---during the holidays I feel especially thankful for my family. I love that we can have fun together just talking and laughing. Our Turkey day today has been great, food was yummy!


17. My sister-in-law Tenille. We have been great friends for almost 10 years. It crazy to think that we were both just crazy teenagers when we met (she was my brother's girlfriend:) She's always been such a great sounding board and always thinking of someone else. She's so selfless. I called her today to talk about her birth experience with her baby #2 - she had so many questions for me about my move and how I was feeling. For those of you that know me---I love to talk about myself, I can't help it when she talks to me. She's so interested in my life and she's such a great friend. We've worked together, cried together, played together, and now we've been family for 4 years. I love you Tenille. Congrats!!!!


18. The Tent. Jacob is sleeping in a tent (yes---a camping tent) in Chelsey's room this week. She's so nice to have Jacob as a guest in her room. Last night Jacob climbed in bed with Chelsey. She's so sweet. Thanks Chels!

Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.

1 comment:

Moss Family said...

awwwww....that was too nice! sorry I am not better at leaving comments...hang in there and can't wait to see you Sunday!